Laminated Dock Bumpers
*Product picture is a stock picture, actual product may vary.
- 4″ x 10″ x 14″ (Inch)
- 4″ Projection
- Tough plies of truck tire material virtually eliminates chipping or abrasion, unlike molded rubber, extruded rubber, conveyor belting or wood plank bumpers.
- Attractive deep black color enhances a neat, professional architectural look.
- Manufactured under pressure exceeding 1,500 lbs. to absorb over 80% of impact force.
- Anchor bolts are protected by at least 3″ of rubber to prevent damage.
Uses and Applications for Laminated Dock Bumpers
- Have unlimited applications in factories, warehouses and docks.
- Vehicle impact protection for loading docks.
- Projecting above low docks.
- Wall bumpers to protect against fork lift trucks.
- Special construction features to accommodate unusual anchoring conditions.
Material / Thickness
- Fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from selected recycled truck tires.
- Rubber pads laminated between structural steel angles and secured with 3/4″ steel tie rods.
- Rubber pads 4″ thick
- Structural mounting angles permit welded installations or provide bolting through steel.